Start Date: 5/4/2023 8:00 AM EDT
End Date: 5/4/2023 4:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: Holiday Inn and Suites Location:
400 2nd Avenue SW
Charleston, WV United States 25303
West Virginia Primary Care Association
Cherokee Health Systems is a nationally recognized pioneer in integrated care, with nearly four decades of providing care in an integrated practice. Let us share our experiences with you. Our behavioral-enhanced Patient-Centered Medical Home Model leads to improved patient outcomes, cost efficiencies, provider satisfaction, decreased hospitalizations, decreased ER utilization, better adherence, and enhanced access. This Integrated Care Model will address the many aspects of implementing the model which is a team approach to delivery of services. The health center team should include COOs, CFOs, BH Directors and CMOs.
Due to the nature of this training, on-site participation is required for all attendees.
Objectives and Goals:
1. Participants will be able to describe the continuum of integrated care models and differentiate between co-located and embedded integrated care models.
2. Participants will be able to articulate team-based care and describe roles and responsibilities of at least three (3) different team members working collaboratively in the integrated care model.
3. Participants will understand and describe integrated care staffing ratios and role differentiation when using embedded behaviorists on the primary care team.
4. Participants will understand and be able to describe multiple revenue streams, including coding and value-based deals, designed to develop and sustain integrated care initiatives in their organizations.
5. Participants will be able to describe the implementation of the integrated care clinical model, operations, and financing at community health centers.
COOs, CFOs, CMOs, Behavioral Health Directors
Reserve your room at the Holiday Inn by calling 304-744-4641. You must identify yourself as a part of the West Virginia Primary Care Association in order to receive the special rate of $114 per night. The cutoff to reserve your room is April 19th, 2023.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided at the event.
Registration close: April 28th
Reservation Cutoff: April 19th
Check in: May 3rd
Event start: May 4th