Please join the WVPCA and Coleman Associates, as we are excited to offer our members a four (4) part webinar series that will assist you in learning how to increase patient engagement in your health center. The webinar series will cover topics important to today's healthcare landscape, and focus on ways to improve productivity (i.e., the capacity to see patients), increase patient access, reduce patient waiting time, develop teamwork, improve staff satisfaction, further patient-centered medical homes, prepare for inevitable evolutions in health care reimbursement and optimize the use of technology wisely.
Webinar Series includes:
May 3, 2021 | 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
All Aboard! Getting Patients, Staff and Providers on the Patient Engagement Train
May 10, 2021 | 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
COVID Response: Maintaining Access and Improving Engagement through Telehealth
May 17, 2021 | 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Optimizing Operational Excellence in Patient Engagement
May 24, 2021 | 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Beyond the Four Walls: Engaging Patient in the Portal
It is highly encouraged that you attend all four (4) sessions as the learning objectives build on each other.
6 Nursing CE available pending final approval, 1.5 Nursing CE per webinar.
Here are just a few of the objectives:
- Defining patient engagement
- Evaluate strategies to decrease No-Show rates and improve the patient relationship at their health center
- Compare and contrast best practices for telehealth scheduling
- Identify telehealth workflow improvements and job roles
- Describe how to measure cycle time and why it's an important patient engagement measure
- Identify best practices for patient portal usage
- Define motivational interviewing as it pertains to electronic patient engagement