Start Date: 11/23/2020 12:30 PM EST
End Date: 11/23/2020 2:00 PM EST
Venue Name: Webex Location:
WV United States
Financial Management Program at the WVPCA CHC Leadership Forum 2020
Please join the WVPCA, BKD and The Hostetler Group
to share insight on COVID-19 relief funds compliance, financial planning for after the pandemic, and value-based payments (VBP).
Presenters: Justin Kensinger, Partner, BKD and Craig Hostetler, Principal, Hostetler Group
- Discuss the support and accountability that comes with COVID-19-related funding streams
- Identify areas CHCs should focus on during uncertain times to help make positive decisions for the future
- Explain strategic planning best practices to help CHCs financially prepare for post-COVID-19 operations
- Identify a common understanding of VBPs
- Describe the connection between VBP and care transformation
CHC CFOs, COOs, Board Members, CHC Financial and Operational Staff
There is no cost for health centers for this training event.
Up to 3.6 CPE credits in the Specialized Knowledge field of study may be awarded upon verification of participant attendance, during live broadcast.
Registration closes on September 11, 2020 at 5:00 PM EST.
Classes or events sponsored by the West Virginia Primary Care Association (WVPCA) may be photographed, video-recorded, or audio-recorded. Attendance at a WVPCA class or event constitutes the consent of all attendees. The future broadcast, publication, or other use of photographs, videos, or recordings is solely at the discretion of WVPCA.