Please join the WVPCA and Jennifer Calohan of CURIS Consulting, as we are excited to offer our members a three (3) part webinar series. The webinar series will cover collection, documentation, and utilization of data related to SDOH, SOGI, HIV status, race and ethnicity and more.
Webinar Series includes:
January 11, 2022 | 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Data Collection Strategies for SDOH, SOGI, HIV, Race & Ethnicity
January 18, 2022 | 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM NEW DATE February 1, 2022 | 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Motivational Interviewing Techniques to Support SDOH, SOGI, and Race & Ethnicity
January 25, 2022 | 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM NEW DATE February 8, 2022 | 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Meaningful Data Utilization - Going beyond data collection and data entry
It is highly encouraged that you attend all three (3) sessions.
4.5 Nursing CE available pending final approval, 1.5 Nursing CE per webinar.
Here are just a few of the objectives:
- Learn the importance of have a clearly defined process related to the collection and documentation of data
- Understand the considerations for training and competencies related to demonstrating and eliciting trust and mutual respect with patients regarding PHI (ie: motivational interviewing, etc)
- Learn concepts and principles of motivational interviewing to promote a high trust environment for patients and their support systems
- Learn how to increasing staff skills and comfort level related to providing culturally competent care
- Definitions and differences between equity and equality, inclusivity, diversity and disparity – and the role of the health center in providing services consistent with diversity, equity and inclusion
- Learn HRSA mandated expectations related to utilization of patient reported data and needs assessments as a driver of service provision
- Understand the criticality of assessing patient reported data and using it meaningfully to trigger actions and workflows targeted at meeting patient needs, mitigating risk factors, and improving outcomes